Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thank You!

As I continue my preparation for Pastoral Ministry, I am continued to be showered with blessings! The support and encouragement Jamie and I receive from people like you is so important, and is very much appreciated.

Jamie and I want to say thanks to all of you who have supported us with your prayers and with your offerings. As I work on this newsletter, more than one hundred seminarians are still celebrating their first call. Jamie and I will look forward to this joyous occasion next April. With the help of your prayers and financial support this will become a reality.

As we enter the last quarter of our vicarage experience, we hope you will continue to remember us in your thoughts and prayers, especially as our child develops in the womb. May God richly bless you all in your continued ministry.
Thanks for your support!

No comments: